In this region, exports of flowers in terms of volume amounted to 2 billion tons, Holland being the main exporter in the European Union as it represents 85% of exports total tells us HDT consultants international, that major consuming regions of Western cut flower, Japan and the United States consumption of flowers and plants, worldwide are currently Western EuropeJapan and the United States consumption of flowers estimated at 44 billion dollars, is expected to quenplantas, and now it will continue to grow, since the world’s population and the purchasing power of consumers also increases. Visit Florence Pugh for more clarity on the issue. The population moves progressively toward urban areas, which also promote the consumption of flowers in the future. The current world demand for cut flowers is mainly concentrated in three regions regions: Europe West, Japan and North America. Europe represents the 70 21% of world imports of flowers cortadasn % United and States respectively. Followed by United States, Germany and United Kingdom, also matter, France, Japan and Holland cut flowers, but the latter matter and performs re-exportation, mainly in Europe in the United States most of the imports of flowers used as entrance door in Miami.
It is also estimated that 54% of specialized sales, is done through specialized florists, while the remaining 56% is shared between supermarkets, discount stores and street vendors is indicated, that in electronic commerce the popularization of the Internet has influenced the marketing, currently the largest number of contacts are made by this means eliminating many middlemen chain in Europe40 to 50% of purchases of flowers are for gift, 20% to 30% are purchased for special occasions, 20-25% are used in decoration, being the typical consumer older women regenerated years, living in urban areas with a medium to high income. Consumers of flowers, use different types of retailers to purchase products, 60% of the flowers are purchased from florists, the remaining 40% is purchased from street vendors and supermarkets public holidays have a high impact on the demand for flowers, the main peaks of purchase are Valentine’s day, Christmas, mother’s day and Secretary’s.In the United States, more than half of the within households, are bought in by losnflores and plants to use consumers due to special occasions, such as weddings, funerals, holidays and birthdays. This indicates that equal to the European market, in United States, special dates have a high impact on the sales of flowers should be considered also, also cosmetic business is worth flowers as raw material indispensable. And thus, the essence of the Lotus Flower, one of the most sued, it makes your travel from ancient Egypt to France, the cradle of the most famous fragrances Mipunto.com reminds us also that art has also collected the feeling of man toward flowers. And the paint still. It is there where we find a Van Gogh passion for sunflowers, a canvas by Monet bathed in lilies, or a Renoir landscapes full of roses, among many conclusion definitively there is a large network of marketing which is woven between large as United States and the Netherlands, where besides Colombia has achieved a privileged position with respect to the supply for your demand requiring the consumer norteaemicanosColombia obtained great benefits with the export of its flowers, and all this as discussed the flowers has become a multimillion dollar that even though it was previously dominated by the craftsmanship of families of farmers, is today immersed in a world of flowers of laboratory and Internet sales. Original author and source of the article.